"Dedicated to offering the best exercise and wellness experience"
Sky Fitness Center Overview
Your membership begins with a forty-five minute health assessment that provides a comprehensive analysis of your current physical condition and includes:
- Questionnaire Screening for Health Risks or Medical Concerns
- Lipid Profile Including Total Cholesterol and HLD
- Flexibility Screening
- Skinfold Body Composition Analysis
- Resting Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Graded Exercise Stress Test
Once you’ve completed your Health Assessment, our team of fitness specialists will create a personal exercise program that is tailored to your needs and goals. To keep you motivated, you will be able to choose from a variety of fitness options.
Within our 61,000 square-foot center, you will find four-star amenities and services such as:
- State-of-the-art free-weight equipment
- Cardiovascular training area
- Individualized personal training
- 25 meter lap pool
- Indoor cushioned walk/jog track
- Basketball courts
- Aerobics studios and stretching area
- Cycling studio
- Yoga studio
- Hot Yoga Studio
- Pilates Studio
- Spivi Cycle
- “Club” style locker rooms with whirlpool, steam and sauna
- Full-service massage therapy
Education and conference center/meeting rooms
We have meeting rooms available for groups and individuals alike. Our conference rooms may also be used for business meetings, seminars, catered functions and parties.
Kidz in Motion
Kidz in Motion provides a safe, secure, supervised area for children six weeks through twelve years of age, while their parents are within the center.